@Technical Kabir Ji : A Technology World Here
PrimeOS : PrimeOS PUBG Edition X86 is out check it out and give your reviews Developed by Technical Kabir Ji
This OS is Best For 32bit Old PC and Laptop.
PrimeOS PUBG Edition X86 is developed by Technical Kabir Ji.
It is an un-official version of PrimeOS with some ultimate features , beast performance and Rooted With Magisk.
It has 1 kernel :Kernel 4.14.15 prime
and stock mesa 17.1.10 because I have clearly focused on both low and high end gamers. After That You can upgrade/downgrade or do any stuff using APT Tool.
Feature Of PrimeOS PUBG Special 32bit
Best Prime OS PUBG Special!
* Modified with Prime OS Classic x86
* Does not require SSE 4.1 and SSE 4.2! Special for LOW RANGE players
1.Added kernel 4.14.15 prime
2.Added Imortant Apps Are Preinstalled.
3.Rooted with latest Magisk.
4.Google apps Updated With Latest Version because Old Version Is really very worst..
5.No Play Services Stopped Error
6.Removed all Default Apps.
7.Added Chrome Browser.
8.Added FX File Manager.
9.Best Ram Management Of This OS.
10.Booting Error fixed for Legacy.
11.Fixed video crash problems in browser and YouTube.
12.Updated all libraries, firmware to the latest version.
13.Changed total look.
14.Booting speed is improved.
15.No “compiling resources” issue on any version of PUBG mobile.
16.Black Screen error fixed in PUBG KR and PUBG Vietnam.
17.Added support for PUBG MOBILE. It only works on some devices.
18.Application freeze issues have been fixed. (Not all)
19.Optimized for all version of PUBG (Loads in 30 seconds).
20.40-60 FPS Pre-Unlocked.
21.Some Time Crash in HDR Graphics.
22.Unlock HDR + Extreme FrameRate already.
23.Fixed ping issues
24.Fixed Ethernet 100% By Update Thether From Play Store
25.Init.d settings added
26.Bootable on any PC
27.Rooted in Magisk 19.3
28.Optimized for Free Fire and PUBG Mobile Lite 40-60 FPS.
29.There are no bloatwares on the system!
30.No Gapps blocking problems Updated With Latest Gapps.
31.No problems with Magisk Crash, Module install Fix On 32bit.
32.Kernel issues fixed (kernel used 4.14.15 PrimeOS)
33.Table 17.1.10 with SSE2,SSE3,SSE4.1, x86 support
34.Fixed Ethernet connection issues add Tetherx86 apk.
35.Decapro keymapper somehow fixed (not much)
36.One-click resolution change script and application.
37.There is literally no problem with the Trackpad.
38.Better startup time.
41.There are no problems with build resources.
42.Animations and startup wallpapers.
43.And many other functions are included.
44.NFS V3 module (recommended for maximum performance Install By Magisk)
45.Installation without USB pendriver
46.Installation without partition (optional)
1) First of all thanks to Official PrimeOS Team , Androidx86, AOSP Team, XDA Developers for the Real Contribution to AndroidOS Community
2) Thanks to Abstergo Tv And Akshat Singh for helping.
This is Technical Kabir Ji Family.
** INSTALLATION **
(you skip.. you Lazy..)
Note: The installation is for both bios i.e, Legacy Bios.
If you want to know which bios are you having then press “WIN+R” , it will open up “RUN”command. Then type “msinfo32”, there you can see the details 🙂
*SOFTWARES REQUIRES FOR INSTALLATION*
A. Disk Genius
B. Grub Code
(Disable Anti-Virus and Windows Defender before processing to install Because anti-virus blocks installation)
*HOW TO INSTALL PrimeOS PUBG Edition (X86)
1. Close all windows.
2. Right click on start button and click on “DISK MANAGEMENT”
Disk Management will open up.
3. Right Click on any partition/drive (example C: drive , d: drive). Then click on shrink volume.
4. Shrink 20 GB (20000 MB) This process may take time, have some patience.
After the volume is shrinked, you can surely see that 20GB of new space is available to convert it to partititon.
5. Close Disk Management.
6. Open Disk Genius setup and install it, after installation don’t open it.
7. Copy “CRACK FILES” of Disk Genius and paste it to the installed directory.
8. Then Run Disk Genius from “DiskGen.exe”
9. Now you can see the 20 GB free space that you created a moment ago.
Right Click on it -> Create New Partition :
Set the partition type as : EXT4 (Linux Data)
Name the partition as “PrimeOS”
10. Click on OK.
11. Click on save all -> YES -> YES
You can see the partition is formated to EXT4 Linux Data.
12. Open the “PrimeOS” partition -> Create a folder named “PrimeOS”
13. Open “PrimeOS” folder -> Create a folder named “data”
14. Now open setup files of PrimeOS PUBG Edition 32bit
15. Drag and Drop (Copy and Paste)Everything to the “PrimeOS” folder of PrimeOS partition.
After all files are sucessfully copied. Close Disk Genius.
16. Now Install The EasyBCD SoftWear.
17. Now Open.
After Open Click On Add A New Entry.
18. Now Click On “Grub/Linux”.
19. Now Click On Install .
20. Then Click On Config.
21. Now Open The Grub Code And Now Open Bootice And Select Your Harddisk And Click On Part Mange And See Ext4 Partition Number Like 1,2,3,4
23. Click On “Save”.
24. Now Close EasyBcd .
25. Now Close All Apps.
26. And Connect Laptop Into Power Plug Because Process Is Long
Installation is Completed.
27. Reboot your PC.
28. Choose “PrimeOS PUBG Edition” and Hit Enter.
30. Now This Is Booting Time.
Then it will boot PrimeOS PUBG Edition. This process may take from 5 to 10 min.
31. After this process, setup the OS.
BOOM! How is it??
32. Now Connect PrimeOS To Internet And Open Magisk And Click On Yes And After 5 Seconds Your PC Is Reboot.
33. Open L-Speed -> Ok -> Set every profile to “Performance”. Then click on “Boost Now”. Close the app.
34. Open Performance Tweeker App, Set it up to performance mode.
35. Go to it’s setting, tick on CPU (when system boots up)
36. Close It.
Reboot your System, After That Enjoy.
Now PrimeOS PUBG Edition (X86) is ready.
Welcome to A Technology World Here… <3
Please don’t forget to Support this poor youtuber!
This is Technical Kabir Ji.