Divi Theme Latest Version Free Download – Divi is one of the most popular and powerful multi-purpose WordPress theme designed by Elegant Themes. This theme is known for its flexibility and multiple customization options. Divi can be used for any type of niche websites. It can perfectly fit on all kinds of blogs or sites. Divi theme makes it easy to design and build layouts for your website pages using its drag n drop visual editor. It replaces the standard WordPress post editor to a higher-level visual editor. Even a newcomer or a non-techy person can design awesome pages easily using its visual editor. You can also import from 800+ pre-made layouts in just one click on the WordPress dashboard.
Divi theme also supports responsive customization settings, which makes it easy to build mobile-ready sites. Divi gives us complete control over how our website will look in different devices and screen sizes. You can customize each and every part of this theme according to your requirements. The typography settings of the Divi theme make your website more eye-catchy. Divi theme also supports custom CSS code. In short, the Divi theme with Divi Builder is the best combination ever to build a professional website within few minutes. You can also use any other page builders if you want, but Divi Builder is recommended for this theme.
- 1 Core Features of Divi Theme – The Ultimate WordPress Theme
- 2 Live Demo/Preview of Divi Theme v4.6.5- The Ultimate Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
- 3 What’s New in Divi Theme v4.6.5 (Changelog)
- 4 Free Download Divi Theme v4.6.5 Latest Version – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
- 5 Free Download Divi Premade Layouts (Premium Templates):
Core Features of Divi Theme – The Ultimate WordPress Theme
- Responsive theme
- Cross-browser support
- Lightweight coding and design
- Highly customized
- 800+ professionally designed page layouts
- Easy to import and export layouts
- Visual editor support
- Gutenberg support
- 100+ full website pack
- Highly optimized for search engines
- Loads really fast
- HTML5 and CSS3 used to build
- Custom CSS support
- Custom font-family support
- Pricing tables support
- Advertisement ready
- SEO options
- Google fonts support
- Custom logo and site icon support
- WooCommerce ready
Live Demo/Preview of Divi Theme v4.6.5- The Ultimate Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
What’s New in Divi Theme v4.6.5 (Changelog)
- Fixed broken image size on the Image module and image logo of the Menu module.
- The product ordering issue fixed in the Shop module.
- Fixed the Button background color Sticky state not being properly applied.
- Bugfix: Fixed CSS string value auto turn into 0auto.
- Fixed specialty section inner max-width option.
- Fixed incorrect sticky state in the section with a video module.
- Bugfix: Fixed sticky element that doesn’t correctly exit sticky state because fixed header transition is completed after document height props are updated.
- Fixed inconsistent row alignment output in frontend and visual builder when the custom margin is used.
- Removed unnecessary overflow hidden for rows with 4+ columns.
- Revived background overlay and text overlay colors on hover state for post slider.
- Some other UI improvements and bug fixes.
Free Download Divi Theme v4.6.5 Latest Version – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
Free Download Divi Premade Layouts (Premium Templates):
This package includes a total of 182 layout packs (1347 total layouts). Follow the below guide to import and use them directly on your website:
- First of all, Go to the download link provided below and download the layout that you want to use.
- Then, Go to WordPress Dashboard>>Divi>>Divi Library>>Import & Export.
- Now Click on the import tab and select the downloaded .JSON file of the layout. Then, Click on “Import Divi Builder Layouts”.
- That’s all, Withing a few seconds layout pack will be successfully added to the library.
- To use the layout, Just open the Divi editor of any post or page where you want to use the premade layouts.
- Then, Click on the “+” icon there and select the “Your Saved Layouts” tab. Here you will find all the layouts you have imported previously.
- Just select one from them that you want to use for that specific page.
- Boom!!! All blocks of that layout will be visible on the front-end editor. Now you customize the layout according to your requirements.
- In the same way, you can import and use all other premade premium layouts.