|Abstergo OS 1.0 For 32bit Lagacy Bios (PUBG Special) Official Installation + Guide| 60 FPS + No Lag
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Changelogs:
- 3 Feature Of Abstergo OS 1.0 32bit
- 4 Credits:
- 5 ** INSTALLATION **
- 6 *HOW TO INSTALL ABSTERGO OS 1.0 without harming anything in your PC/Laltop?**Dual Boot+*
- 7 Installation is Completed.
- 8 Review In Photos Gallery
- 9 Download
- 10 Abstergo OS 1.0 For 32bit Lagacy Bios (PUBG Special) Official Installation + Guide| 60 FPS + No Lag
- 11 Thanks For Visiting
PhoenixOS : Abstergo OS 1.0 32bit is out check it out and give your reviews Developed by Technical Kabir Ji
This OS is Best For 32bit Old PC and Laptop.
Abstergo OS 32bit is developed by Technical Kabir Ji, which is based on Official PhoenixOS. So, the real credit goes to Phoenix OS.
It is an un-official version of Phoenix OS with some ultimate features , beast performance and Abstergo Terminal.
It has 1 kernel :Kernel 4.9.24
and stock mesa 17.1.10 because I have clearly focused on both low and high end gamers. After That You can upgrade/downgrade or do any stuff using Abstergo Terminal.
**Features of Abstergo OS Terminal [Made by Narendra and Ghost Team]**
Activate the terminal using ALT+F1 , then type “abstergo” and hit the enter.
1. PUBG Backup and Restore.
2. Enable Extreme Mode.
3. Enable/Disable CZ File Manager.
4. Google Apps Remove and Restore.
5. PUBG Refresher.
6. System Tweaks : a. Animation, b. Sound-Fix, c. Firmware-Update, d. Clear-Cache.
7. Upgrade/Downgrade Mesa Drivers.
8. Upgrade/Downgrade Kernel.
Feature Of Abstergo OS 1.0 32bit
2) Thanks to Royal Dante for helping.
3) Thanks to xxDaKsHxx for Helping , Hosting and his Gappps Script
4) Thanks to Narendra, The maker of “abstergo” shell and PUBG Backup Restore Script plus Debugging
5) Thanks to Devil for Constantly Helping with testing and Experimenting with the builds and scripts
6) Thanks to CrazyShooting for the PFX-SE Pack
7) Thanks to Muhammad aka MH©GOLDEN for the Awesome Golden Abstergo Wallpaper
8) Thanks to GhostFace for the Grub Code.
9) Thanks For Abstergo Tv.
** INSTALLATION **
(you skip.. you die..)
Note: The installation is for bios Legacy.
If you want to know which bios are you having then press “WIN+R” , it will open up “RUN”command. Then type “msinfo32”, there you can see the details 🙂
*SOFTWARES REQUIRES FOR INSTALLATION*
A. Disk Genius
C. vipboot file
*HOW TO INSTALL ABSTERGO OS 1.0 without harming anything in your PC/Laltop?**Dual Boot+*
*HOW TO INSTALL ABSTERGO OS 1.0 without harming anything in your PC/Laltop?*
1. Close all windows.
2. Right click on start button and click on “DISK MANAGEMENT”
Disk Management will open up.
3. Right Click on any partition/drive (example C: drive , d: drive). Then click on shrink volume.
4. Shrink 20 GB (20000 MB) at least for extreme smooth performance.
This process may take time, have some patience.
After the volume is shrinked, you can surely see that 20GB of new space is available to convert it to partititon.
5. Close Disk Management.
6. Open Disk Genius setup and install it, after installation don’t open it.
7. Copy “CRACK FILES” of Disk Genius and paste it to the installed directory.
8. Then Run Disk Genius from “DiskGen.exe”
9. Now you can see the 20 GB free space that you created a moment ago.
Right Click on it -> Create New Partition :
Set the partition type as : EXT4 (Linux Data)
Name the partition as “Abstergo OS”
10. Click on OK.
11. Click on save all -> YES -> YES
You can see the partition is formated to EXT4 Linux Data.
12. Open the “Abstergo OS” partition -> Create a folder named “AbstergoOS”
13. Open “AbstergoOS” folder -> Create a New folder named “data”
14. Now open setup files of Abstergo OS.
15. (Copy and Paste)Everything to the “AbstergoOS” folder of Abstergo OS partition.
After all files are sucessfully copied. Close DiskGenius.
16. Now Copy “vipboot” File Into “C” Drive.
17. Run Bootice setup and it will Open.
After Click On “BCD”.
18. Now Click On “EasyBCD” and Click On Add A New Entry Click On New Realmode Entry .
19. After That Slect Your Harddisk And Select “C” Partition.
20. Click on “OS Tittle And Name ” -> Abstergo OS.
21. FILL IT LIKE BELOW:
Now Click On Boot File And Remove “grldr.mbr”
Then Type After /vipboot
22. Click on “Save Current System”.
23. After That Close Bootice.
24. Now Open EasyBCD And Click On “Edit Boot Menu” .
25. Then Uncheck Metro Bootloder”.
26. Then Click On Tools And Click On Restart Computer
Installation is Completed.
27. Reboot your PC.
28. Windows Boot Menu will be loaded.
29. Choose “Abstergo OS 1.0” and Hit Enter.
30. Then Phoenix OS iS Booting Time.
Then it will boot Abstergo OS. This process may take from 5 to 10 min.
31. After this process, setup the OS.
BOOM! How is it??
32. Grant SuperSU access to any apps that want the root access.
33. Open L-Speed -> Ok -> Set every profile to “Performance”. Then click on “Boost Now”. Close the app.
34. Open Performance Tweeker App, Set it up to performance mode.
35. Go to it’s setting, tick on CPU (when system boots up)
36. Close It.
Reboot your System.
Now Abstergo OS is ready.
Please don’t forget to Support this poor youtuber!
This is Technical Kabir Ji.
Review In Photos Gallery
How To Download This File